Part of the Visual SIMMOD suite of SIMMOD productivity tools
Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, JSIMMOD easily surpasses current aviation simulation models and proves to be a powerful platform suitable for hosting a wide range of new modeling needs.
Designed to be a drop in replacement for SIMMODtm, the FAA's Airport and Airspace Simulation Model, JSIMMOD comes with Visual SIMMOD for no additional cost.
JSIMMOD provides a wealth of aviation simulation capabilities beyond SIMMOD including:
- Simmod compatibility - Re-use your SIMMOD data.
- User-Defined Scripted Logic - Add your own logic with the full featured Aeroscript scripting language (included).
- Broadcasters and Listeners - Controllers, ramp managers, and pilots can be simulated.
- Cross platform - Use JSIMMOD on a Mac, Linux, Solaris, or even Windows.
- Dynamic Multivariate Taxipath Selections - Traverse a taxipath, watch for problems, re-evaluate taxipaths, travel on a new taxipath.
- Dynamic Gate Selections - Select a gate, re-evaluate during taxiing or flight.
- Dynamic Runway Selections - Select a runway, re-evaluate any number of times.
- Dynamic Route Traversals - Traverse one or more routes, select future routes at any point in time.
- Complex Weather Scenarios - Dynamically create weather conditions which change the model's outcome.
- Other vehicles - Simulate ground support vehicles.